Arizona Real Estate Showing Calendar Service
Showing Calendar® is a centralized showing service to help you easily schedule and manage showings on your listing.
This innovative real estate program allows you to set blocked times that the listing is unavailable for showings along with the ability to approve or deny showings via email. Reminders will be sent to you, and the showing agent to avoid "no-shows" and keep all parties on the same page.
Showing Calendar® centralized showing service helps you schedule and manage showings by allowing Realtors to schedule showing appointments directly from the MLS website.
Showing Calendar Benefits
- Preset the dates and times that the listing is available for showing to avoid any scheduling conflicts.
- Buyer's agents can simply click on a "Schedule a Showing" link from the MLS and fill out a form, and have you confirm a showing appointment via email.
- Email reminders can be sent out automatically to all parties to prevent missed appointments and lost time.
- Easily schedule, confirm, delete, and view showing appointments on a single page using the Showing Calendar Dashboard.
- Track how much activity your listing is getting by easily viewing all of the scheduled showings.
- Easily integrates with HomeFeedback to automate the process of gathering feedback after the showing. With HomeFeedback system a series of feedback request emails will go out to the showing agent an hour after the showing occurs.
- No more phone tag between you, the Buyers agent and their clients.
Sample Showing Calendar Screen Shots